Re: Server Access table? & missing CallsOnline query?

hostmaster@interaxs.net
Tue, 05 May 1998 19:12:09 -0400

I also had to fill the MaxSessionLength field to get it to work. I created
an Update Query and updated that field in all rows to 21600. Also, make
certain that Server Port Access is checked in the Rad Admin.

I also had the CallsOnline not found error in the beginning but, I don't
remember what the cause of that was...been awhile :(.

BTW, my StartTime and StopTime fielsd are also set to 0.

Jim

hostmaster@interaxs.net
InterNet Access Network
18 McDaniel Street