RE: resizing fields in SQL 6.5

Ronnie D. Franklin ( )
Fri, 1 May 1998 14:51:06 -0500

You should ALWAYS first try this on a backup database.....

1. Create a database project using the database.
2. Click on Data View
3. Click the + beside Tables
4. Right Click the Table that you want to work with
5. Click Design
6. Change what you want....
7. Close it all down....

I have on occasions had start/stop the SQL server, but so far has worked every time!!