Re: Emergency Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Radus & Emerald

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Fri, 01 May 1998 10:02:00 -0500

Have you created the dummy users file that will allow you to authenticate
you valid users? This will allow anyone that knows you port to get on, but
this is an emergency stop gap process. Also on the radius exactly which
version. As I recall the version number is x.x.xx for radius nt. Did you
have a temporary key loaded into Emerald? Exactly what and where is the
error message.