Re: timing of key

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:58:09 -0700

Mike Millner wrote:

> Is it possible that May 1st came a day early? Radius was running perfectly.
> We were ready to send out a check. We were told the temp key was good until
> May 1st. A couple of hours ago we got a radius.exe error. When I restartes
> radius it appeared to start correctly, however it wasn't letting anyone in.
> I booted the machine and same thing. I set the equipment to authenticate
> from NT and its letting them in. Any thoughts. We were really happy with
> Radius and if the temp ran out a day early we can live with that. If Radius
> just freaked out the were in deep trouble if we rely on it.

It would be most helpful if you give us more information. Unfortunately,
saying that RadiusNT got a "error" does allow us to pinpoint what the
problem is. Run RadiusNT in -x15 debug mode and it should tell you what
the problem is. Include that debug either here or to support if you
still can not figure it out and we will help you.