Re: Admin logins from NEW PM3

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:42:06 -0500

HI Dale

I searched the list archive and could not find any more info on this topic.
Just to show how SQL illiterate I am, I am not real sure how to do this...

Do you mean add an Emerald sub account called "DEFAULT"?

I am lost, and am in need of help.

JOhn :}

At 10:39 AM 4/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>John Lange wrote:
>>
>> We just installed our first PM3 and am seeing something unusual in the
>> radius 2.2.38 debug. Every minute or so I get 5 or 6 attempts from the PM3
>> to log in with an account name "admin". admin is NOT in Emerald nor do I

>Add a DEFAULT in your SQL Server for the NASPort column of the Calls
>table to something like 9999. This is a "feature" of the PM3 with
>ComOS 3.7 or higher. While you are in there doing that, you should add
>a default of 0 to the AcctSessionTime and AcctDelayTime fields as well.
>
>> ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error 233:
>> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The column NASPort in
table

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html

--- __o