RE: Logging to database?

Eric Cowperthwaite ( eric@valleynetworking.com )
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:42:18 -0700

Zak,

if you populate your serverports table with the ports of your remote access
server, your callsonline query will work and logging will happen.

I learned this one just a week or so ago myself. Also, you have to turn on
manual calls update in Radadmn.

Eric Cowperthwaite
Sys Engineer
Intellinet, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zak Wolfinger [SMTP:zak@cyberlink.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 1998 3:31 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Logging to database?

I am runing RadiusNT 2.2 in Both mode. The detail logs seem
to be working fine, but I seem to be missing the key to
getting it to log to the database. The Docs are a little
sketchy, but it sounds like I might need to create a new
table? Can anyone provide more detailed info on logging to
the database?

Also, the calls-online query always shows just Dale and 4
test accounts. Any clues on getting this working as well?

Zak Wolfinger - zak@cyberlink.com
Systems Admin - CyberLink, Inc.
(888) PLUG-IN-2