RE: ISP Type question

Eric Cowperthwaite ( eric@valleynetworking.com )
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:32:17 -0700

Jim,

things.

I replied to your question privately.

Eric W. Cowperthwaite
Intellinet, Inc.
Sys Engineer

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Squire [SMTP:squirej@energy.wsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 1998 10:22 AM
To: 'radiusnt@emerald.iea.com'
Subject: ISP Type question

I know this is slightly off subject but I just been given a deadline for
coming up with a solution and would like to find something that works.

We want to upgrade our current 28.8 modem pool to full 56K and are
looking for suggestions, including ball park, (suggested list) prices
for some kind of a modem chassis that will allow us to input a T1
connection and give us 56K - RS232 output to our Livingston port master.
This should be a full 24 channel solution, and of course must be V.90
compliant.

Please reply directly to me so as not to bother the rest of the list.

Thanks.

-JAS-

Jim Squire - Network Manager
> WSU Energy Program...Research, Information & Solutions
925 Plum St. SE Bldg #4 - PO Box 43165
Olympia, WA 98504-3165
360/956-2116 Voice - 360/236-2116 Fax