RE: Cisco Idle-timeout/Session-timeout

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:12:58 -0500

The problem still exists.. and I have been through about 15 revisions so
far... They have a "fix" with the VSA.. but some other bugs were introduced
along the way.. so we have not been able to really test anything that was
stable enough to make an evaluation.

I have been promised the final release within the next week.... but then...
it has been 6 months already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Ronnie