Re: Mail Software

Jeff ( nblade@inficad.com )
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:11:12 +0000

One of the mail server packages that comes to mind is NTmail. It has a web
based interface and it allows you to setup a person as the postmaster for a
certian domain. I have personally had good and bad experineces with it ,
but still like it over several of the other mail packages that are out there.