Re: Mail routing

Robert W. Downard ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 08:42:53 -0500

David Payer wrote:

> I need to migrate users to the
> >new mail server, but not require them to change their email addresses
> >right away.
> >
> >What is the best way to accomplish this?
> >--
> >Robert W. Downard
>
> What are you currently using for software and what are you going to be
> using? If you are still open to suggestions there may be a way to do it
> easily.

We are running DEC Ultrix and Sendmail on the old servers. We are
running NT and Netscape Messager on the new server. Is there a way to
do this with the MX records in DNS?

-- Robert W. DownardNetworking & Systems Spec.      email:  downrw@sncac.snc.eduSt. Norbert College             Phone:  (920) 403-3971100 Grant Street                  Fax:  (920) 403-4084De Pere, WI  54115-2099