RE: Pagers and ISPs

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:28:59 -0500

Hello Mike. I am interested in how and what you have for a "home grown"
Setup. I use Sendmail on NT, and need to do a little Home Brewing myself.
Would you care to share some of your experience?

Thanks!

KS
ksoren@tsilink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com [mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Stankavich
Sent: Monday, August 17, 1998 11:41 AM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: Pagers and ISPs

Lamar,

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but IMail by ipswitch has a
mail-to-pager module. You should be aware the the RadiusNT/Emerald
integration isn't very good for IMail, although I have a homegrown setup
that works well. They are at www.ipswitch.com.

Mike Stankavich, CTO

NorFab/ISP, Inc.
921 SW Washington St