Re: Pagers and ISPs

Rik Thomas ( rikt@impaqcomp.com )
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:30:17 -0400

Contact Scott Gordon at sgordon@sbbs.net or see their web page at
http://www.beepit.net
I use the service and it works great. You can outsource all of your email
to pager needs to them and forget about the headaches. Tell Scott I sent ya
over and I am sure he will set you up with a demo account for a bit.

Rik Thomas

---Looking to hire an Internet Professional?Looking for an Internet Job?http://www.ispjobs.orgA Community supported projectSponsor a Page at ISPJOBS for $10/month!