Re: Multiple upstreams

Stuart Stevenson ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:13:49 -0500

Thanks for the quick response!

Can you recommend which Cisco router should I be looking at? It sounds=
like I'd need the following interfaces: BRI-U (for ISDN), 2 10-B-T (from=
the neighbor and for my local net), and preferably a serial interface so I=
could get my own T1 when the time comes. I guess I could also use an=
external NT1 into a serial interface too.

Also (ignorance exposed), what do you mean by "customer routes from PSI",=
does that refer to them setting up their routers to route to a "customer=
owned" address block (really a Verio block in my case)?