Re: IIS 4.0 FTP or Frontpage 98 Server Extension/RadiusNT/SQL Authentication.

Mike Mazurek ( mike@inac.net )
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:45:58 -0400

I thought that this functionality was something that you could do by
using Microsoft Site Server v3, but then again when I went to set it up
a while back I could not get it working properly.

Mike Mazurek