Re: Restrict access by referer

Robin Lister ( robin@flicks.com )
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:43:42 -0700

Check out AuthentiX by Flicks Software:
http://www.flicks.com/flicks/authx.htm

It can protect directories by referrer and by IP address.
If access by referrer is denied, then you have a checkbox option to
"failover" to authenticating by username/password.

It can authenicate against a built-in database, or via an external ODBC
database, independent of NT Users.
It also has complete remote administration via ASP pages.

Hope this helps
Robin