Re: RAID 5 Partitions

System Administrator ( sysadmin@bitterroot.net )
Wed, 29 Jul 98 13:28:35 MST

Can you format the stipe so that there can be 2 FAT partitions and the rest
NTFS. The 1st FAT being used for the OS and the 2nd for an older DOS based
database.

The administration wants the OS on a FAT partition?

If so, can these partitions be made from the NT Disk Administrator after
the initial installation where the drives have been partioned into 1 large
drive?

Thanks!

J.m.