Re: banned from chat-servers - what to do?

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:49:45 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BDB0D9.BCCEC060

Make sure you turn on IdentD on your Chat Client to be able to connect =
to the Server... Most servers ask for IdentD to log in... without it you =
can't log in

-----Original Message-----
From: Juergen Weiss <weiss@wwweiss.de>
Date: July 16, 1998 10:31 AM
Subject: banned from chat-servers - what to do?
=20
It's OT, but I need help with "chat-servers". I am a very small ISP, =
but do not know much about chat, because I don't use it myself. Now my =
problem is, that all my IPs seem to be banned from most available =
chat-servers (don't know why), i. e. the servers from microsoft.
Where can I get infos why this has happened? Is there something like =
a "chat-server-master" to whom I can mail and ask what to do. Can =
anybody give me some mail-addresses?
=20
TIA
Juergen
=20
Weiss Internet Services
D-74862 B i n a u
Tel. +49 6263 45036
Fax +49 6263 45037
weiss@wwweiss.de
http://wwweiss.de

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01BDB0D9.BCCEC060

Make sure you turn on IdentD on your =Chat Client=20to be able to connect to the Server... Most servers ask for IdentD to =log in...=20without it you can't log in

-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Juergen Weiss <weiss@wwweiss.de>
=Date:=20 July 16, 1998 10:31 AM
Subject: banned from =chat-servers -=20 what to do?

It's OT, but I need help with=20 "chat-servers". I am a very small ISP, but do not know =much about=20 chat, because I don't use it myself. Now my problem is, that all my =IPs seem=20 to be banned from most available chat-servers (don't know why), i. =e. the=20 servers from microsoft.
Where can I get infos why this =has happened?=20 Is there something like a "chat-server-master" to whom I =can mail=20 and ask what to do. Can anybody give me some =mail-addresses?

TIA
Juergen

Weiss Internet=20 Services
D-74862   B i n a u