Re: .mid files

Jason Zigmont ( jason@kilroys.net )
Sun, 05 Jul 1998 20:23:00 -0400

You might want to make sure that they have both the <IMBED SOUND> (for
Netscape) and <BGSOUND> (for I.E.) ... I had a user call me and tell me
the same thing... Come to find out he didn't try it at all.. And was
missing one of the tags.

Jason

At 01:10 PM 6/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I am running NT4.0 with IIS 4 and my users pages that contain .mid files for
>background music on their pages play fine with Internet Explorer but will
>not play with Netscape Navigator. The exact same files loaded on another
>provider play with both browsers. Does anyone have a suggestion to what
>might be wrong. Maybe an IIS setting?

Jason Zigmont (N1JIV) jzigmont@globalcenter.net
Senior Account Executive 212.618.9625 (V)
Frontier GlobalCenter 212.571.2036 (F)
Quote of the Day:
* I intend to live forever - so far, so good