Re: OT: Cable modem deployment

Ric Castagna ( ric@viperlink.net )
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 09:04:46 -0400

Well, Danny, that's not a topic that can really be answered in a quick
manner, especially under the confines of this mail list. I was the Chief
Technical Officer for a data-over-cable company here, and maybe I can offer
some information to you, or to that company that would help them achieve
their goals.

If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact me
directly at: ric@castagna.net. I'ld love to talk with you more about this.

/ric