RE: For those using MS-DNS

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:18:45 -0400

Went thru a period of this with one of our servers.. wound up that it was
after we had added some virtual IP's to the box... DNS service was running
but not working. We removed and reinstalled the service and haven't had the
problem since. BTW on the reinstall it did pick up all the previous DNS
records.