Re: Multilinking 2 64K ISDN

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:14:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD9BA5.B6154BC0

try adding=20
Port-Limit =3D 2

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Jordan <jordan@eaglei.net>
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com <ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date: June 19, 1998 5:14 PM
Subject: Multilinking 2 64K ISDN
=20
I need a little help. I've got a customer who configured with the =
following RadiusNT setting:
=20
user Password =3D "password"
User-Service =3D Framed-User,
Framed-Protocol =3D MPP,
Framed-Address =3D 206.24.74.183,
Framed-Netmask =3D 255.255.255.0,
Framed-Routing =3D Broadcast-Listen,
Framed-MTU =3D 1500,
Framed-Compression =3D Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP
=20
He has 2 Motorola Bitsurfer Pro EZ modems, and what he wants to do =
it multilink them together. The reason being is that he doesn't have a =
high speed serial port. The problem is that he can only log onto this =
account only once. Is there a way for him to do this and if there is =
what do I need to do to enable him do this? Oh yeah. I just change the =
protocol to MPP. It was PPP. If just changing the protocol will allow =
him to log in twice on this account, just let me know. This is the first =
128K ISDN account I've created, so any and all information is very =
appreciated.
=20
Thank you,
Ken

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD9BA5.B6154BC0

try adding
Port-Limit =3D =2

-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Kenneth Jordan <jordan@eaglei.net>
To: =ntisp@emerald.iea.com =<ntisp@emerald.iea.com>
Date:=20 June 19, 1998 5:14 PM
Subject: Multilinking 2 64K=20 ISDN

I need a little help. I've got a =customer=20 who configured with the following RadiusNT setting:

user Password =3D=20 "password"
 User-Service =3D=20 Framed-User,
 Framed-Protocol =3D =MPP,
 Framed-Address =3D=20 206.24.74.183,
 Framed-Netmask =3D=20 255.255.255.0,
 Framed-Routing =3D=20 Broadcast-Listen,
 Framed-MTU =3D =1500,
 Framed-Compression =3D=20 Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

He has 2 Motorola =Bitsurfer Pro=20 EZ modems, and what he wants to do it multilink them together. The =reason=20 being is that he doesn't have a high speed serial port. The problem =is that=20 he can only log onto this account only once. Is there a way for him =to do=20 this and if there is what do I need to do to enable him do this? Oh =yeah. I=20 just change the protocol to MPP. It was PPP. If just changing the =protocol=20 will allow him to log in twice on this account, just let me know. =This is=20 the first 128K ISDN account I've created, so any and all information =is very=20 appreciated.

Thank =you,
Ken
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD9BA5.B6154BC0--