Re: Postoffice 3.5 released

Dave Mussulman ( )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:50:29 -0500

At 12:44 PM 6/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
> I think the other mail server companies are missing the boat. If they
>offer reasonable prices, unlimited licences, and an easy-to-use migration
>utility they could take Software.Com out of the ISP business. If it wasn't
>for all the accounts we would have to reenter we would seriously look at
>dumping Software.Com.

Have you looked at VOPMail? Unlimited mailboxes, unlimited domains,
unlimited listservs for $750. There's also a smaller version for small
businesses; one domain, 100 account, 10 mailing lists. Supports registry
entries, NT users, and ODBC databases as userbases, integration with RADIUS
servers. Check out

Dave Mussulman
Vircom Technical Support / Voice: (514) 990-2532 / / telnet://

Vircom's premier 3D-graphical, multiplayer adventure online game,
The 4th Coming, enters beta testing soon! Providers and players, see for more information!