RE: ISP software available

Radu IONESCU ( iradu@unitbv.ro )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:10:42 +0300

Hello,

I have the s/w platform, but no experience at all with Emerald, neither with SQL Srv..
You would have to be very punctual in your specification for what I would have to do.
Anyway, I wish I try.

Best regards,

Radu IONESCU - iradu@unitbv.ro
Systems Manager, University TRANSILVANIA Brasov
Bvd. Eroilor29, 2200 Brasov, Romania
Phone: 40 68 152891, 40 68 124988 (home); Fax: 40 68 144634

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Rensel [SMTP:paul@ixs.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 11:19 AM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: ISP software available

Hi there,

as i mentioned some days ago we've build our own 'emerald' like program.
for those who are interested in taking part in the developement, i'm willing
to share the VB 5.0 source with them

you need VB5.0 Enterprise and SQL Server 6.5 for it.

Just sent me an email and i will sent you the source.

Best Regards,

Paul Rensel