RE: Personal Web Page Traffic Quota Limiter

Matthew Andersen ( )
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 22:01:20 -0700

Why don't you just limit that bandwidth available to them?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rudy Komsic []
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 8:24 PM
Subject: Personal Web Page Traffic Quota Limiter

As we have been seeing more and more personal users abusing their web
priviledges, we are looking into implementing a personal web host
limiter. What it would do is determine if the specified personal
website had gone over the monthly allowance of web traffic. If he did,
would be referred to our "Client's website had too many hits this month
will return next month" web page.

Can anyone point me to the right direction on obtaining software like
this for
MIIS 4.0?

Rudy Komsic
President, Network Administrator - Cyberglobe Communications Inc.
4996 Place de la Savane, Suite 200, Montreal, Quebec, H4P 1Z6
Tel: (514)342-3883 Fax: (514)342-5139 E-Mail: