IEA Software is proud to announce the official release of RadiusNT
Version 2.5. In addition to the RadiusNT Standard, we are also
pleased to introduce RadiusNT ENTERPRISE Edition.
All editions of RadiusNT 2.5 include the following new enhancements:
* Dual thread design separates authentication and accounting
processes, improving performance.
* Debugging information can be logged to a file while RadiusNT is
running as a service under Windows NT.
* Spaces can be trimmed from both the front and rear of user names for
authentication and accounting.
* Trims a "domain\" entry from DUN authentication attempts against a
users file, or
* When authenticating against the NT SAM, uses the "domain\" section
to find the correct domain in which to authenticate.
* RadiusNT Administrator's users and clients file editing options have
* Promiscuous mode has been added to allow requests from any client
with the correct global secret.
* Documentation has been updated to include common problems and
frequently asked questions.
The following ODBC features have been enhanced:
* Separate ODBC DSN settings are allowed for the authentication and
accounting threads (as well as debug log files).
* New advanced Server/Port Access controls, including time of day
* ODBC Support for Sybase and Oracle SQL databases has been added.
* DNIS based authentication restrictions.
* Now supports the use of stored procedures with SQL Server for
enhanced flexibility and more configuration of database behavior.
* Improved Manual Update for Concurrency control for out of order