Re: E-mail to pager gateway for NT or 95

chris ( ca00@erols.com )
Thu, 28 May 1998 00:02:54 -0400

I looked at http://www.metrocall.com/Page.html (the web page from which
you send a page on that system) and it shouldn't be too difficult for you
to hack together something on a server to grab the text of a message and
punch it into the cgi on the above link. I've done something like this in
Linux, might be a bit more fun in NT since the "features" hide so much,
but I'm sure you could do it with creative use of WebBatch and some sweat.

chris