RE: IMAIL

Christian Schmit ( cschmit@vo.lu )
Tue, 12 May 1998 21:17:46 +0200

Hi,

We also use PostOffice 3.1.2 and are very satisfied
with it but it is expensive. 495$ for 100 mailboxes!
We currently run some 1300 mailboxes on it without
problems.

Furthermore the development of the product is a bit
slow from my point of view. Important features such as
IMAP4 and a web interface for the users to read and
write e-mails is still missing.

Is anyone aware when a new version of Postoffice will
be released and which new features it will include?

Thanks,
Christian