Re:Shopping Carts

Network Operations ( noc@apc.net )
Thu, 07 May 1998 09:40:33 -0700

There are quite a few shopping cart softwares out there - mostly written by
ISPs who couldn't find one suitable for their own needs (probably why
WebCatalog was written). We wrote our own as well. You could probably
just run a search on Infoseek and find a bunch. You should look for one
that matches the sofware you run and has the features you want.

Also, there are "commerce services" features built into O'Reilley's Website
2.0+.

T.M.