RE: metainfo and DNS question

Preston Korn ( preston@jaycreek.com )
Sat, 02 May 1998 12:45:11 -0700

We just upgraded to metainfo's 3.x and it seems to have fixed the problem.
Should I look into Bind for NT still however? Has anyone had these or
other problems with metainfo's 3.x? Anyone have the url for Bind?

Preston

PS. Thanks for all the input. Now I understand what went wrong.

At 03:16 PM 5/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>We also use Bind for NT, have been very happy with it, never have any DNS
>probs. It is stable and fast. Essentially once Bind was up it became
>extremely
>low maintenance, low worries.
>
>Eric Cowperthwaite
>Intellinet, Inc.
>Sys Engineer

Preston Korn Jay Creek Productions
preston@jaycreek.com http://www.jaycreek.com
4401 E. Butler Ave. Flagstaff, AZ 86004
520-526-5069
Multimedia and Internet Development
Management and Consultation
"When you want to do it right the first time."