RE: FTP SERVICE ON IIS 4.

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:23:39 -0400

In a per seat licensing model we will never experience more than 25
SIMULTANEOUS users logged into the server at the same time, so it isn't an
issue. The number of entries in the SAM is irrelevant. The license logging
service can help keep track of simultaneous logins to properly purchase the
required number of per-seat licenses.