RE: FTP Service on IIS 4.0

rkm ( rkm@marshall.net )
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:53:27 -0400

I set up every user with a web page and frontpage. Since I have to set up
the IIS for web it is very easy to do the same for FTP all from the same
tool. A new customer = new group and new user in user manager. I have no
problem using the NT sam. That's why I asked the original question, to see
if I was missing something.