Re: IP Accounting (More)

Juergen Weiss ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:11:46 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BD7346.73F84F80

I do not know much about Winroute, but if you use Wingate =
(www.wingate.net), it has built in accounting features. I am using it in =
several installations - works pretty well.
Sorry don't know what you expect by "cheap".
-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adrian Lake <aplake@intersource.com.au>
An: ntisp@iea-software.com <ntisp@iea-software.com>
Datum: Mittwoch, 29. April 1998 06:51
Betreff: IP Accounting (More)
=20
Oh, I forgot to mention that the IP addresses I need to monitor are =
the NAT addresses from Winroute (192.168.xxx.xxx) and not just the usage =
in from the dial-up link.
=20
Hi,=20
=20
Has anybody got any good leads on a "good and cheap" ip accounting =
system for Windows NT. We are using Winroute and want to track the usage =
of the link down to IP address/User account.
=20
Cheers,=20
=20
Adrian=20

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BD7346.73F84F80

I do not know much about Winroute, =but if you=20use Wingate (www.wingate.net), it =has built=20in accounting features. I am using it in several installations - works =pretty=20well.
Sorry don't =know what you=20expect by "cheap".
-----Ursprüngliche=20 Nachricht-----
Von: Adrian Lake <aplake@intersource.com.au&g=t;
An:=20 ntisp@iea-software.com=20 <ntisp@iea-software.com>
=Datum:=20 Mittwoch, 29. April 1998 06:51
Betreff: IP Accounting=20 (More)

Oh, I forgot to mention that the =IP=20 addresses I need to monitor are the NAT addresses from Winroute=20 (192.168.xxx.xxx) and not just the usage in from the dial-up=20 link.

Hi,

Has anybody got any good leads =on a=20 "good and cheap" ip accounting system for Windows NT. We =are using=20 Winroute and want to track the usage of the link down to IP =address/User=20 account.

Cheers,

Adrian =
------=_NextPart_000_0033_01BD7346.73F84F80--