RE: OT - Chat Server Needed

Richard Davey ( rich@kaliba.net )
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:06:32 +0100

On Monday, April 27, 1998 2:49 PM, Penelope Baker
[SMTP:penny@newstarresources.com] wrote:
> doesn't IE 4.0 and the NT Option pack have a small one built in? Or is
> that Exchange Server 5.5?

Yes, it includes a rather nifty little IRC-style chat client which can be
"un-docked" from the web page and free floating around the browser. I believe
it's part of Exchange 5.5. We don't use it, but I've seen in active on other
sites and it seemed to function well enough.

Cheers,

Richard Davey

---Kaliba Netlink.  Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH, England-t 0117 925 2964 -f 0117 927 2977 -w http://www.kaliba-net.comPart of Kaliba Systems Ltd, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider Partner.