Re: Consolidation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:56:10 -0700

Greg Lowthian wrote:

> Things seem to be going well. Thanks Dale.
> I have one question. When I do a Summery and charges the number
> for the periods are always the same 14,038 for 1 and 17,319 for
> 2. What exactly are these numbers and shouldn't they change or is
> there some script I need to run to take care of it.

THe number in () is the number of call records for customers
in that prior billing cycles (the number on the left). If you
have deleted a customer, then their call records will not be
removed from the calls table during consolidation. You can
run a query like this to see what records are in your calls table
that don't have a user match:

Select Username, Calls=Count(*)