Re: error message

emerald@nls.net
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:41:04 -0400

At 11:57 AM 8/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
>The above is most likely the person re-entering their password
>again within the same call (and minute). RadiusNT will only log the
>same message for the same user once per minute, to prevent someone
>from filling up your database.

Ok, that makes sense.

>How often do you see the below error and have you ever seen it in
>the -x15 debug mode?

After checking repeated entries, it appears to be related to the first error
except just for people who are trying to login a third time when they are
only allowed 2 simultaneous logins. So the progression goes something like this:

Tue Aug 18 09:03:25 1998: User: danp already logged onto system 2 time(s).

Tue Aug 18 09:03:25 1998: ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'pk_RadLogs': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'RadLogs'.
Tue Aug 18 09:03:25 1998: ODBC Error:07001:0:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Wrong number of parameters

That's about the only pattern I can find.

Geo.