Re: error message

emerald@nls.net
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:21:16 -0400

Nope, nothing before it except more of the same. Perhaps it's related to
another error that keeps showing up in my logfile, that one is listed below:

Sun Aug 16 16:44:59 1998: Your Account is Expired.
Sun Aug 16 16:44:59 1998: ODBC Error:23000:2627:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY
constraint 'pk_RadLogs': Attempt to insert duplicate key in object 'RadLogs'.

Everytime an expired account tries to login I get this one. The other one
doesn't appear to happen at the same time but these are basically the only
errors in the logfile besides the usual "wrong password" stuff.

Geo.