RE: Sendmail

Ken Sorenson ( (no email) )
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:45:02 -0500

Sounds like I am on my own...Any Idea where I might find these scripts?
Maybe I can use them as a model for an NT interface..

It's hard to believe no one has came across this.. Sendmail must be one of
the most installed mailers out there.
What the Dilleio!

Thanks,
Pioneer Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Robert H. Clugston
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 1998 1:51 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: Sendmail

Dear Ken,
There is some work being done to export users to a samba share and have
them imported to your mail server. Currently there is a bunch of perl
scripts called EmerUnix that allow you to export users to a unix box. If you
are running on an NT box you will have to find some other way to get the
users out of the file emerald makes.