RE: Sendmail

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:51:18 -0700

Dear Ken,
There is some work being done to export users to a samba share and have
them imported to your mail server. Currently there is a bunch of perl
scripts called EmerUnix that allow you to export users to a unix box. If you
are running on an NT box you will have to find some other way to get the
users out of the file emerald makes.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Ken Sorenson
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 1998 10:44 PM
To: Emerald@Iea-Software. Com
Subject: Sendmail

Has anyone messed around with an automated email account set up with Emerald
and Sendmail? I am running them on NT.
Perhaps a script of some type? Maybe point me towards some information on
what config files I need to touch.. Cant seem to find anything about it in
the Sendmail Faq's and feeds.

Thanks!

Ken
Ksoren@tsilink.net