Re: delete charges

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:20:43 -0700

Tommy Cheng wrote:
> How do I delete charges which was created by consolidation process?
> After I did consolidation, there are few charges created for some of my
> users which I need to delete. Thanks.

Off the top of my head:

You have to break the link between the CallHistory table and the
ChargeID, and then you can remove the ChargeID. If the charge has
been associated to an invoice, the easiest way is to just void
the invoice, and it will be re-created w/out the charge.

Update CallHistory
Set ChargeID = NULL
Where ChargeID = xxx

Delete From Charges
Where ChargeID = xxx

Where xxx is the charge id. On esome databases, the ChargeID in
may need to be set to 0 not NULL.