[Emerald Digest]

emerald-digest-request@iea-software.com
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 00:00:00 -0700

Message 1: Error 380!
from "Nylis G. Renschler II" <ngr-emerald@silyn-tek.de>

Message 2: Re: time conversions
from William Salame <williams@kbd.com.au>

Message 3: SQL error adding Charges
from William Salame <williams@kbd.com.au>

Message 4: Credit Card Expiration Date Question
from "Vance Duke" <vduke@sanantonio.net>

Message 5: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>

Message 6: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from will@greennet.net (Will LaSala)

Message 7: RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from ronnie@itexas.net (Ronnie D. Franklin)

Message 8: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from will@greennet.net (Will LaSala)

Message 9: Re: time conversions
from "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>

Message 10: RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from "Robert H. Clugston" <robert@csnsys.com>

Message 11: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from will@greennet.net (Will LaSala)

Message 12: RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from "Robert H. Clugston" <robert@csnsys.com>

Message 13: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from System Operator <sysop@i-star.net>

Message 14: RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>

Message 15: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>

Message 16: Setup of Total Control
from "Derrick Young" <dyoung@thenew.net>

Message 17: RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from "Robert H. Clugston" <robert@csnsys.com>

Message 18: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from "Ed Miller" <emiller@del.net>

Message 19: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>

Message 20: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from "Ed Miller" <emiller@del.net>

Message 21: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from "Ed Miller" <emiller@del.net>

Message 22: Can't find reports
from " Olivier Astier " <astier@EchoWeb.net>

Message 23: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
from dannydp@greennet.net (Danny Della Paolera)

Message 24: Radius doesn't insert in Calls table
from Jivko Jekov <jivko@bitex.com>

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 1 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Error 380!
From: "Nylis G. Renschler II" <ngr-emerald@silyn-tek.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:19:38 +0200

This may sound typical, but I did not change anything that I can think =
of that would cause this error everywhere.

I get the dreaded "Error 380: Invalid property value" when I try to add =
a user, and this happens no matter what login I use. It appeared =
overnight.

Dale this goes for any server including my test server for emerald =
Beta's. I am totally baffled. I have tried to create a brand new emerald =
DB on the test server and install emerald clean and I still get this =
error. It even appears on my remote locations where I dial in and use =
emerald.

I thought the NT profile for my NT user had something wrong with it so I =
tried other users both priviledged and not all get the 380 error when =
trying to add users.

HELP!!!!

Any info would be more than appreciated.

Nylis G. Renschler II
Silyn-Tek Communications GmbH
ngr@silyn-tek.de

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 2 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Re: time conversions
From: William Salame <williams@kbd.com.au>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 19:14:04 +1000

We use somthing like this

select
durationh = FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/3600),
durationm = FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/60) - 60*FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/3600),
durations = CONVERT(INT,AcctSessionTime) - 60*FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/60),

Then we display <%durationh%> : <%durationm%> : <%durations%>

Josh Hillman wrote:

> Is there a way to take an integer like 8625 (representing seconds) and
> convert it into something like "2:23:45" using SQL? If at all possible,
> I'd like to use this in one of my scripts to show the integer
> AcctSessionTime as hours:minutes:seconds (VarChar, I guess). If
> AcctSessionTime were some form of Date/Time it would be easy using
> CONVERT(whatever), but realistically, it makes sense that it's an integer.
>
> Josh Hillman
> hillman@talstar.com

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 3 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: SQL error adding Charges
From: William Salame <williams@kbd.com.au>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 19:49:10 +1000

I have two problems

1- We have corporate accounts with between 5 and 30 services each, for
two of the accounts
I get an "SQL adding error" during batching of the renewal invoices. I
have checked the resulting
Invoice and seems that emerald did not add the charges to the invoice
only picked up the monthly
services . This has been happening for a while. I have run checkdb.sql
and I couldn't find any errors.
I have moved the services to a new MBR the same problem persisted.
This month I have deleted the MBR including the services and created a
brand new account
and I still have the same problem. I have no problem with other
corporate accounts.

2- I have 10 MBRs where I can not email the invoice, I get 5:Invalid
procedure call
These 10 accounts are corporate accounts as well with between 5 and 20
services.

Assistant would be appreciated. We are running Emerald 2.1.11 and Radius
2.5

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 4 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Credit Card Expiration Date Question
From: "Vance Duke" <vduke@sanantonio.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 08:16:39 -0500

In the MasterAccounts table can I input a date that is 'mmyyyy' without
messing anything up?

Vance Duke
Senior Programmer
Allison Royce & Assoc.
http://AllisonRoyce.com/

11118 Watt Circle San Antonio, TX 78233 (210)564-7000 ext.
604

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 5 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP
From: Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 10:15:23 -0500

>> I'm trying to access a Emerald SQL db from another server running IIS and

Does anyone have web-based emerald access running? If so..... might I get
a copy pretty please??????? :-)

Duane.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 6 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: will@greennet.net (Will LaSala)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:07:38 -0400

I'd happy to do this with a little help from Dale,
and a little time.

It would be written in ASP form. (maybe alittle perl on someof the harder
functions)

What'cha think Dale?
Will ,,,=^. .^=,,,
Webmaster
GreenNet® ========================================
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net
From: Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 11:16 AM

From: ronnie@itexas.net (Ronnie D. Franklin)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 11:16:52 -0500

When you say "Access" explain... that can mean from a full blown web based Emerald to just a few pages of info....

You can use Visual InterDev and create a fairly comprehensive set of pages in a matter of 15-20 minutes......

ronnie@itexas.net

From: Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 11:16 AM

From: Ronnie D. Franklin <ronnie@itexas.net>
To: 'emerald@iea-software.com' <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 12:17 PM

>When you say "Access" explain... that can mean from a full blown web based
Emerald to just a few pages of info....

>You can use Visual InterDev and create a fairly comprehensive set of pages
in a matter of 15-20 minutes......

>ronnie@itexas.net

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 9 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: "Josh Hillman" <admin-maillist@talstar.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:40:02 -0400

> From: William Salame <williams@kbd.com.au>
> select
> durationh = FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/3600),
> durationm = FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/60) - 60*FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/3600),
> durations = CONVERT(INT,AcctSessionTime) - 60*FLOOR(AcctSessionTime/60),
>
> Then we display <%durationh%> : <%durationm%> : <%durations%>

This type of stuff will work with CF/IDC scripts on the web, but I needed
it for plain ol' ISQL, which is why I was hoping there'd be a SQL
trick/function for it (but assumed that there wasn't). Thanks though...

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com

> Josh Hillman wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to take an integer like 8625 (representing seconds) and
> > convert it into something like "2:23:45" using SQL? If at all
possible,
> > I'd like to use this in one of my scripts to show the integer
> > AcctSessionTime as hours:minutes:seconds (VarChar, I guess). If
> > AcctSessionTime were some form of Date/Time it would be easy using
> > CONVERT(whatever), but realistically, it makes sense that it's an
integer.

> > Josh Hillman
> > hillman@talstar.com

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 10 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: "Robert H. Clugston" <robert@csnsys.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:36:13 -0700

Dear List,
You know I bet you could write the same thing in Perl using mod-perl and
MSSQL DBI.

GreenNet(r) ========================================
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally(c)" http://www.greennet.net
From: Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 11:16 AM

From: will@greennet.net (Will LaSala)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:04:43 -0400

You could and I've done alot of different forms for Emerald
using PERL. It's kinda nice but it is defiantly more work.
The ASP once you know what you're doing is quick and efficient (provided
that
you don't use MS Visual InterDev.'s ActiveX ODBC controls....;-))

From: Robert H. Clugston <robert@csnsys.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 1:32 PM

>Dear List,
> You know I bet you could write the same thing in Perl using mod-perl and
>MSSQL DBI.

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 12 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: "Robert H. Clugston" <robert@csnsys.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:15:54 -0700

Will,
Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or Perl.

robert@comstocknet.com

From: Robert H. Clugston <robert@csnsys.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 1:32 PM

>Dear List,
> You know I bet you could write the same thing in Perl using mod-perl and
>MSSQL DBI.

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 13 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: System Operator <sysop@i-star.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 15:19:04 -0400

And "if" you run ASP

Robert H. Clugston wrote:

> Will,
> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or
> Perl.

Dean Morris

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 14 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
From: Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 15:59:59 -0500

At 11:16 AM 8/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>When you say "Access" explain... that can mean from a full blown web based
Emerald to just a few pages of info....

I'm talking about being able to add/edit/view user info via web. Most
important is the add/view. I have a number of remote agents that I want to
give access, but I really don't want to have to install and maintain the
ever-changing emerald on their machines.

From: Duane Schaub <dschaub@terraworld.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:02:11 -0500

At the present, I would far prefer ASP as perl is a pain on IIS and I would
prefer not to run it at this time. Since it would the be an application
server, the ASP type pages would be far more efficient on the the server side.

Duane.

Subject: Setup of Total Control
From: "Derrick Young" <dyoung@thenew.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:10:51 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BDC15D.2A0C2440

I can not get my 3 Com Total Control NAS to show any users in the online =
tab of Emerald. It has been Configured to Emerlad and RadiusNT the same =
as my MAX 4048 units and they all show up fine. Is there anyhting I am =
overlooking? Does the TC support the required acct. info for radiusNT =
to display this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Derrick
dyoung@thenew.net

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BDC15D.2A0C2440

I can not get my 3 Com Total Control =NAS to show=20any users in the online tab of Emerald.  It has been Configured to =Emerlad=20and RadiusNT the same as my MAX 4048 units and they all show up =fine.  Is=20there anyhting I am overlooking?  Does the TC support the required =acct.=20info for radiusNT to display this?

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BDC15D.2A0C2440--..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 17 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASPFrom: "Robert H. Clugston" Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:16:33 -0700I agree....NT was never meant to run CGI or PERL, but that's not what I'mtalking about. I'm talking about mod-perl. An apache module for Unix serversthat optimizes perl code. There is also something called DBI which lets youtalking to databases with much the same syntax as ASP (or so I've read.)I've also heard that ASP is faster than mod-perl.-----Original Message-----From: emerald-request@iea-software.com[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Duane SchaubSent: Thursday, August 06, 1998 2:02 PMTo: emerald@iea-software.comSubject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASPAt the present, I would far prefer ASP as perl is a pain on IIS and I wouldprefer not to run it at this time. Since it would the be an applicationserver, the ASP type pages would be far more efficient on the the serverside.Duane.At 03:19 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:>And "if" you run ASP>>Robert H. Clugston wrote:>>>> Will,>> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or>> Perl.>>>Dean Morris>==========================================================================Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The PlanetTerra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly ChargeIndependence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.netFAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net===========================================================================..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 18 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASPFrom: "Ed Miller" Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:14:20 -0400I re-wrote Dale's input to have people input there data on the web, Worksgreat. I put a terms page in front and they can not get to the signup pagewith out going through the terms page. Anyway, I also rewrote the page forsome other ISP's that I wholesale to. It is only an input page but it getsthe job done. And they can put the info in and have the customer up in afew mins.You can have a copy if it will help.ed-----Original Message-----From: Duane Schaub To: emerald@iea-software.com Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 5:03 PMSubject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP>At the present, I would far prefer ASP as perl is a pain on IIS and I would>prefer not to run it at this time. Since it would the be an application>server, the ASP type pages would be far more efficient on the the serverside.>>Duane.>>>At 03:19 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:>>And "if" you run ASP>>>>Robert H. Clugston wrote:>>>>>> Will,>>> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or>>> Perl.>>>>>>Dean Morris>>>>>==========================================================================>Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet>Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider>200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge>Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!>Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net>FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net>===========================================================================..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 19 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASPFrom: Duane Schaub Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:26:16 -0500Sure, Just zip it and send it to me personally. But What I really need isauto-input into Emerald and then an email of the data sent to someone forreview. That way there is zero waiting and it doesn't tie up the techs.Duane.At 05:14 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:>I re-wrote Dale's input to have people input there data on the web, Works>great. I put a terms page in front and they can not get to the signup page>with out going through the terms page. Anyway, I also rewrote the page for>some other ISP's that I wholesale to. It is only an input page but it gets>the job done. And they can put the info in and have the customer up in a>few mins.>You can have a copy if it will help.>>ed>>-----Original Message----->From: Duane Schaub >To: emerald@iea-software.com >Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 5:03 PM>Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP>>>>At the present, I would far prefer ASP as perl is a pain on IIS and I would>>prefer not to run it at this time. Since it would the be an application>>server, the ASP type pages would be far more efficient on the the server>side.>>>>Duane.>>>>>>At 03:19 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:>>>And "if" you run ASP>>>>>>Robert H. Clugston wrote:>>>>>>>> Will,>>>> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or>>>> Perl.>>>>>>>>>Dean Morris>>>>>>>>>==========================================================================>>Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet>>Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider>>200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge>>Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!>>Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net>>FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net>>===========================================================================> ==========================================================================Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The PlanetTerra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly ChargeIndependence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.netFAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net===========================================================================..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 20 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASPFrom: "Ed Miller" Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:05:50 -0400This is a multi-part message in MIME format.------=_NextPart_000_0418_01BDC164.D8672290Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bitThe Email part is in there too, just put in the proper email address. I donot want to get any more email that I get now. ;-)2 files. signuponline calls the next.I put some notes in for you to change for your system. i.e. DSNusername/password email address and smpt server name of the account typethat you made up , where to place MBR number. etc.>Sure, Just zip it and send it to me personally. But What I really need is>auto-input into Emerald and then an email of the data sent to someone for>review. That way there is zero waiting and it doesn't tie up the techs.>>Duane.>>At 05:14 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:>>I re-wrote Dale's input to have people input there data on the web, Works>>great. I put a terms page in front and they can not get to the signuppage>>with out going through the terms page. Anyway, I also rewrote the pagefor>>some other ISP's that I wholesale to. It is only an input page but itgets>>the job done. And they can put the info in and have the customer up in a>>few mins.>>You can have a copy if it will help.>>>>ed>>>>-----Original Message----->>From: Duane Schaub >>To: emerald@iea-software.com >>Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 5:03 PM>>Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP>>>>>>>At the present, I would far prefer ASP as perl is a pain on IIS and Iwould>>>prefer not to run it at this time. Since it would the be an application>>>server, the ASP type pages would be far more efficient on the the server>>side.>>>>>>Duane.>>>>>>>>>At 03:19 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:>>>>And "if" you run ASP>>>>>>>>Robert H. Clugston wrote:>>>>>>>>>> Will,>>>>> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or>>>>> Perl.>>>>>>>>------=_NextPart_000_0418_01BDC164.D8672290Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="zaspsignon.ZIP"Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="zaspsignon.ZIP"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------=_NextPart_000_0418_01BDC164.D8672290--..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 21 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASPFrom: "Ed Miller" Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:09:02 -0400Sorry list. I sent the email with the attachment, to the list. SORRY :-(..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 22 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Can't find reportsFrom: " Olivier Astier " Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:18:11 PDTHi all,I have heard, in the archive of this list, of the following reports :FROM THE CUSTOM TAB:Monthly Gross -- mongross.rptMonthly Deffered -- mondeff.rptExpired Accounts -- acctsexp.rptInactive Accounts -- acctsiac.rptOverdue Accounts -- acctsod.rptFROM THE EMERALD TAB:Deferred Revenue -- defrev.rptMonthly Gross -- revgross.rptNew Accounts -- acctsnew.rptExpired Accounts -- acctsexp.rptMonthly Call Statistics -- callstat.rptI only have "defrev.rpt" and didn't find the others on the ftp site. How could I get them? Oliver EchoWeb LLC..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 23 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASPFrom: dannydp@greennet.net (Danny Della Paolera)Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 23:17:08 -0400A few of the major web server programs run ASP now. Microsoft does, andO'reily's does also. I've been told Netscape has a plugin for them alongwith a few other servers.73-----Original Message-----From: System Operator To: emerald@iea-software.com Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 3:35 PMSubject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP>And "if" you run ASP>>Robert H. Clugston wrote:>>>> Will,>> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or>> Perl.>>>Dean Morris..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.| Message 24 |'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'Subject: Radius doesn't insert in Calls tableFrom: Jivko Jekov Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 09:05:45 +0300Hi,We have RadiusNT 2.2, SQL 6.5, Emerald 2.1.11 and they work well puttogether. We decide to use other powerfuler PC. We reinstall SQL,RadiusNT and Emerald. In debug mode Radius authenticate users, insertinto RadLogs table but doesn't insert into Calls table. In debug modeRadius -x15 doesn't appear error.Where do we make a mistake?Please, help us.Thank you!Jivko