Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:02:11 -0500

At the present, I would far prefer ASP as perl is a pain on IIS and I would
prefer not to run it at this time. Since it would the be an application
server, the ASP type pages would be far more efficient on the the server side.

Duane.

At 03:19 PM 8/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>And "if" you run ASP
>
>Robert H. Clugston wrote:
>>
>> Will,
>> Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or
>> Perl.
>

>Dean Morris

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net