RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:15:54 -0700

Will,
Yea, but its all a matter of whether you know VB scripting or Perl.

robert@comstocknet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Will LaSala
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 1998 12:05 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

You could and I've done alot of different forms for Emerald
using PERL. It's kinda nice but it is defiantly more work.
The ASP once you know what you're doing is quick and efficient (provided
that
you don't use MS Visual InterDev.'s ActiveX ODBC controls....;-))

Webmaster
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally(c)" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net
From: Robert H. Clugston <robert@csnsys.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 1:32 PM