RE: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:36:13 -0700

Dear List,
You know I bet you could write the same thing in Perl using mod-perl and

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Will LaSala
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 1998 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Emerald & ASP

I'd happy to do this with a little help from Dale,
and a little time.

It would be written in ASP form. (maybe alittle perl on someof the harder

What'cha think Dale?
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally(c)"
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225