Here is my situation....
NT Server running Emerald and Radius - works very well no problems
Second NT Server running Radius in text mode as a backup and NTMail =
3.03. I would like to implement the emer_ntm.dll authentication so I =
don't have to type in all of our e-mail account into NTMail.
This is what I have done: =20
1. Copied emer_ntm.dll to the NTMail base dir.
2. Entered emer_ntm.dll as the value for the UserDLLLocation key
3. Entered the registry values for the System DSN, username and =
password as well as the ESID.
4. Entered an External System type named NTM. Then I assigned my =
account types the Ext. System that I just created in the Emerald =
5. Configured the System DSN on the second NT Server that points to the =
Main NT Server.(Verified to work)
And yes, I have checked the mailing lists and looked at the =
documentation with no success. E-Mail messages on the list about NTMail =
seem to be of two types - 1. "I got it working blah blah blah"
2. "This is still not working......."
When I try to authenticate a user through NTMail the generic ERR -User =
unknown is given.
Am I missing something? Are there any tools in NTMail to check the =
connectivity of the external DLL's?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">