RE: ICVerify and Emerald 2.1.11

Billy Huddleston ( (no email) )
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:39:45 -0400

Well.. I'll reply to myself for this first question.. hehe.
Just got off the phone with ICVerify.. They say with anything 2000 and above
enter the YEAR first THEN the month!
Now.. New question.. Will this mess up emerald? I don't recall if Emerald
does Pre-Procession on checking Credit Card Dates and such... I suppose in
2.5 Dale will have the BatchOut for ICVeryify to automaticly re-verse the
numbers for us... :)