(no subject)

Jim Dunmyer ( jdunmyer@toltbbs.com )
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:51:15 -0400

Ed and Kathy Tate wrote:

> I am running Emerald 2.1.11. I have a need to bill some of my customers
> under one company name and the rest under another company name. So, for my
> customers expiring August 31, I need to be able to run two separate batches
> so that I can switch the invoice letterhead in between the two groups.
>
> Is it possible to bill by group? Or does anyone have another suggestion?

Why use seperate letterhead at all? We imported the top of our letterhead into
Crystal Reports and simply print the letterhead on every invoice. You should be
able to do the same, and run the invoices in seperate batches. Saves
remembering to switch the printer back to plain paper, too. (my biggest
motivation!

<<jdunmyer@toltbbs.com>>
<<lower SE Michigan, USA>>