(no subject)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:50:14 -0700

Ed and Kathy Tate wrote:

> I am running Emerald 2.1.11. I have a need to bill some of my customers
> under one company name and the rest under another company name. So, for my
> customers expiring August 31, I need to be able to run two separate batches
> so that I can switch the invoice letterhead in between the two groups.
>
> Is it possible to bill by group? Or does anyone have another suggestion?

The only way I could think of to do this would be to have an invoice.rpt
that asks for a groupid when it prints. Then you could do two printing
runs (the same one twice) when you enter the first group number, print
that on the first letterhead, then the second group number and print
that on another letterhead.

Although I am not suppose to say it, Emerald 2.5 does support different
invoice forms for each group.