Re: Radius login info gone ?

Alan D. Criado ( (no email) )
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:35:21 -0400

Hi Greg. You CAN limit logins now with Radius NT 2.5.

Go into Radius NT Administrator, then ODBC OPTIONS.

Under AUTHENTICATION check:

CONCURRENCY CONTROLS
VARIABLE LOGIN LIMITS

Then you can limit each SERVICE within Emerald to as many logins as you
wish. I believe it defaults to one login.

Take care.

Alan D. Criado