Re: Emerald / Radius Authentication Problem

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Mon, 06 Jul 1998 17:46:18 -0400

At 05:03 PM 7/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a few MBR's in emerald with a simple PPP service account under it
>that are giving me problems. These accounts appear to be active but radius
>does not authenticate these accounts. If I delete the service and re-add
>it under the same MBR, the same problem appears. If I delete the MBR and
>enter it in again then add the service accounts, they work fine. I can't
>seem to figure out what the problem might be.. Any ideas?

Is the expire date current. Are the Master AND subaccounts marked as
active. Run radius from the command line as:
radius.exe -x15 -o

See what the error is. You are running 2.5 right? You did run the update
scripts, both of them, right?