Fw: Credit Card Processing

Adam Greene ( (no email) )
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:23:22 -0400

=20
----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Stevison <jstevison@emeraldsurf.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: 03 July 1998 09:26
Subject: Credit Card Processing

Is anyone on the list using batch credit card processing? How well =
does it work? Who are you using? Any info about it would be =
appreciated.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BDA67D.5EB93200

Jeffrey,

I am using EZCharge, a program which =works with=20the ICVerify credit card batch processing format.

I am happy with the EZCharge program, which dials =out to ECHO=20(Electronic Clearing HOuse, where the credit ard transactions are =processed) and=20efficiently charges all of the credit cards batched out by =Emerald.  The=20only disadvantage is that sometimes the credit card reports generated by =the=20software display transactions that occurred previous to the period for =which I=20want the report to be made.

In terms of its compatibility with Emerald: my =version of=20Emerald (2.1.8) can batch out an ICVerify-format batch file, but it =cannot batch=20in.  Therefore I must mark each credit card account paid in Emerald =one at=20a time, by hand.

Adam Greene
Webjogger Internet Services

----Original =Message-----
From:=20Jeffrey Stevison <jstevison@emeraldsurf.net&g=t;
To:=20emerald@iea-software.com=20<emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=2003 July 1998 09:26

Is anyone on the list using =batch credit=20 card processing?  How well does it work?  Who are you =using? =20 Any info about it would be =appreciated.
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BDA67D.5EB93200--